Advent Giving Tree
Serves the needs of the following:
- Homeless and needy veterans through the Msgr. Sigur Center and St. Michael Center
- Area needy through St. Bernard/St. Francis Service Center and the Council on Aging
- Orphans through the La. Dept. of Children and Family Services
- Needy women who choose birth instead of abortion, through the Brenda Desormeaux Center.
- Elderly needy through Council on Aging
The tree is set up and ready for parishioners to select their ornaments on the 1st weekend of Advent. Parishioners return their gifts on the 3rd Sunday of Advent. The gifts are delivered that Monday. Through the generosity of the parishioners, we typically deliver 250-275 gifts!
For questions, or if you wish to assist with cutting and stringing ornaments, decorating the tree, sorting the gifts, or with delivery, please contact Anne Angelle at 258-1155 or email@example.com.