The Sacrament of RECONCILIATION (Confession)
Confessions are heard regularly at these times:
- 3:00 p.m. on Saturday at St. Rose of Lima
- 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday at St. Rose of Lima
- 5:45 a.m. on Wednesday at St. Joseph
- 7:30 a.m. on Thursday at St. Rose of Lima
- 5:45 a.m. on Friday at St. Joseph
In addition, special days for Confession are scheduled, especially during the liturgical seasons of Advent and Lent. Please check the bulletin for the exact dates and times.
If you are wondering how to take the first step toward Confession, use an Examination of Conscience to guide you though looking internally at your life and recognizing your failures. Remember, our Merciful Father always wants to take you back into His arms! Do not be afraid!
*You may also call the rectory at (337) 667-6344 to schedule an appointment with the Pastor for Confession.
For details on the First Reconciliation Program, please visit the First Communion page.